Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Lame Duck Blog

In the spirit of Politics why not put my 2cents worth of "Lame Duck" opinions about the Politics of disease. If you read my first blog post, you would have read that I learned of my cancer prognosis from oncologist, Dr. Lawrence Cloud in the most unusual way. His first words out of his mouth were "Dan, how did such a young man like you get into THE BUSINESS OF CANCER?"

That's correct even the doc's subconscious or even his conscience knew that cancer is nothing but a business and therefore cancer is absolutely man made! Big Chemical Companies create the problem and the solution all for profit. However, the Big Chemical Companies needed a scape goat to create fear in the minds of people. That scape goat is nature and your own naturalness. These companies played the business game with incredible skill. When cigarettes were first hitting the market place, Doctor's promoted them as digestive aides and therefore, good for you! That's like having a pimp do a commercial for prostitution and have a senator say "I approve this message!". Today the tobacco industry is doing what ever it can to get younger kids smoking and hooked on tobacco to the point they are adding flavors to the cigarettes. Flavors like bubble gum, cotton candy, citrus blast, etc...Why would they do such a thing? Because they have the right to free enterprise in this country and they will prey on the weak. So, the commercial processed food industry is making chemical foods to keep people dumb and weak. Now the masses are malnourished and are not strong enough to make a stand and are actually too dumb to see the manipulation. So dumb they pay twice. Once for the chemicals that create disease in their mind/body and secondly purchase the chemical drugs to alleviate symptoms and suppress the disease further.

So How did I get into the BUSINESS OF CANCER? Ignorance in that I just followed the crowd and never questioned it. Until my early 20's I began to recognize that I was living out a conditioned program according to my dad's values and behaviors. I was on track to become an alcoholic and several other addictive behaviors. I resented this and wrote a letter to him with the intention of breaking free of that conditioning. I began to question the motives of my choices and make new choices. Ignorance is 'lacking awareness"

So How did I get into the BUSINESS OF CANCER? Arrogance! I knew eating 'junk' food wasn't for health reasons but I did it anyway. I knew snorting cocaine was not 'health promoting'. I was also fully aware that my mind/body felt in conflict with working on hazardous waste sites. I knew that working as an engineer was way out of alignment with my true nature. And I knew manipulating women for sex was wrong, cheap, and demoralizing to myself and the women. In my late teens I embezzled thousands of dollars from a company without them knowing it. I knew that wasn't right but I did it anyway. I actually had a 'white collar' intelligent criminal mind set. So, when Dr. Lawrence Cloud asked me that question: Dan How did you get into the BUSINESS OF CANCER? I had a deep knowing how and all I had to due was raise my awareness in order to access the power of choice and make choices that promoted health and being honest with myself and others. Arrogance is knowing what is wrong or not good for our wellbeing and doing it anyway. Ever heard someone say "I know this is bad but what the hell!" And hell is what they create.

After, I wrote that letter to my dad at around 24 y/o all my mom's conditioning came flooding into my being because I had no idea of what I was, who I was or what I wanted to do with my life. So, by default her influence became the active program. And would you know it her side of the family was loaded with cancer and mental illness (bipolar illness). Four years later, I had cancer. At age 34 I had mental illness. I made a pact that my life was to restore myself as a thoroughbred child of God. How? First by stop doing things that would precipitate my predispositions and start doing the necessary acts that would build health, character and a deeper connection to the source of life. I realized that my life was to be about returning to wholeness and living more authentic. I would ask What do I want to do with my love in this life time? This simply meant getting back to nature and my naturalness and changing Life to Love. What is life? What is love? Quality of Life is Quality of Love. Life is returning to Love.

Cancer is a business and not a disease. Cancer is merely the expression of the disease. How many jobs are invested in cancer? Think about it. How many people are making a "living" from cancer? Do you really think they want to give that up? Certainly none of my oncologists or nurses have expressed any interest. The last words I distinctly remember from my oncologist were "Dan I wish I could bottle up what you have and inject it into my patients." She never followed up on that statement. Not one doctor has inquired how I did it because it didn't involve medicine! This is why my mission in life is to do my part in chipping away at transcending cancer as part of the human experience and I have news for you-The Government and the Corporations are not going to cure cancer or any disease. We live a modern life in which the adaptation and compensation for such a life is diseases. We have created an economy that totally depends on disease for its function. It is functionally dysfunctional! It doesn't need to be that way but you are the only one who can make that change. That is how important my love for life is. That is how important your life is. You are the change and in order to live disease free you must learn to Do The C.U.R.E. If you are not doing the cure then you are doing the disease and supporting the "Lame Duck" Government and Big Business you complain about. Your complaints are a cry from your soul to make a difference. If you are not going to make that difference then stop complaining. You vote with your love , how you live and how you spend your money. But if you are malnourished, you will not have the strength to swim up stream to spawn a new world.

Therefore, keep your body temple tuned up and your soul tuned in,

Dan

2 comments:

  1. One way to prevent episodes of herpes is to eat foods as close as possible to nature. Eat food products containing natural ingredients, food coloring and preservatives. Stay hydrated, now to buy it your body to not be exhausted. Exercises performed a few times a week. There are special diets against epidemics. Other methods of healing herpes include healing the merdicine, the body is nature, she also needs the natural merdicine for a quick cure. I was a patient for 2 years and Dr. Akhigbe healed me with her herbal medicines and helped me understand their effectiveness. Saw many of his testimonials on the internet while looking for a cure for me and I contacted him through his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and I got the drug through services express delivery. Fortunately, I made everything perfect, because he commented on it drink just for three weeks "the akhigbe doctor knows all the root of herbal medicine for all diseases as long as he was godfather of the herbalism" he heals diseases such as herpes, hiv / aids, diabetes, cancer, haptics a and b, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete