Monday, January 24, 2011

Toxic Home

The most toxic environment is actually your home! Look under your kitchen sink and observe all the chemical compounds you use to clean your home. Look in your shower stall at all the chemical compounds you use to clean your body. Look in your medicine cabinet at all the chemical compounds you use for personal beauty and hygiene. Now look in your cupboards at all the processed foods in the boxes, jars, aluminum cans, styrofoam and plastic packaging. Notice any rancid vegetable oils such as canola oil, soy bean oil, any Crisco shortening with its transfatty acids. Yes even rancid olive oil! Check out your refrigerator and freezer at all the processed foods in packaging, especially pay attention to the door of the refrigerator at all the chemical condiments and salad "dressings" that are necessary to add flavor to the processed and chemically ladened fake food. Pasteurized milk anyone! Toxic to the human body. I'm just getting going. Flour, sugars, pastas, salt, cereals, yup all toxic to the human gut. Got gut problems-Hmmm might want to think about it.

Now think of all the chemically manufactured carpeting, fire retardant chemicals on your pillow, mattresses and even your carpets. Then there are the chemical glues that are used for plywood, particle board used in furniture, all the paints and varnishes. Then take a walk into your laundry area and notice all the chemicals used to clean your clothes. If you are on municipal water there is a source of toxic chemical soup especially if your municipality adds in toxic fluoride! What do you cook your food in? Teflon? sorry toxins leaching into your foods. Aluminum? sorry again toxic aluminum in your foods. And on and on it goes. Oh did I mention the fake polyester clothing-plastic. When you dry polyester in the dryer it creates 'static cling' and then you use a chemical 'dryer sheet' to remove this 'static cling'. Are you burning some of those cheap petroleum or soy based chemically scented candles? Too bad they add toxins into your environment. Hey let's not forget that beautiful lawn full of chemical fertilizers. That where you children play! Almost forgot mentioning your over the counter medications or prescription drugs. What about those toxic synthetic vitamins from CVS or GNC or local supermarket and health store? All are poisons that need to be neutralized, disassembled, neutralized again, then carried out of the body. Any baby toys with BPA plastic? Any alcohol-sorry to break the news but booze is a poison with the exception of a little wine (3oz 1-2X per week). While we are on it coffee is also toxic to the human body.

Toxic home=toxic body=toxic mind=toxic living =spiritually uninspired, mentally constipated, emotionally unstable, and physically exhausted.

Live a consciously aware and healthful life you create a healthy body, mind, spirit, relationships and home environment. Then you love the human experience and want to participate in creating heaven on Earth for all people.

This year make health and healing primary starting with your home environment.

Until we met, keep your body tuned up and your soul tuned in,

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus. Soreness/Injury  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Hepatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  HeartBurn, Erysipelas, Thyroid, Relapsing polychondritis,  Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Smallpox, Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Depression,  Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dying in pain and full of heartbreak. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony of herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contacted him to try my luck, we talked and he sent me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cured totally. I don't really know how it happens but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete